AgriTemp™ uses HQI’s Core Body Temperature Monitoring System to reveal vital information necessary for the prevention and treatment of heat related illness. The absence of catheters, probes and wire connections allows farmers to wirelessly monitor the core body temperature of multiple animals. As animals graze, temperature is recorded and farmers alerted when the animal’s temperature becomes too high.
- Measure temperatures during bee & honey production
- Measure temperatures in grain storage
- Monitor livestock core body temperature for research & breeding
- Acclimate animals to heat
- Great for swine, horses, reptiles, cows, lemurs, monkeys, dolphins, sea lions, snakes, goats, camels, llamas, chickens, canines & mice
Proven by more than 20 years of use in the field, the AgriTemp Physiological Monitoring System features an ingestible AgriTemp thermometer sensor and a CorTemp data recorder, which delivers time-correlated core body temperature accurate to ± 0.1ºC. The AgriTemp sensor can also be implanted.
AgriTemp provides the physiological information critical to increasing productivity and protecting your animals and delivers these with the highest degree of accuracy, comfort, and the ease of use.